Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Virginity like bubble, one prick all gone.

This is my very first post.

I created this blog months ago but have since left it blank. I hope that all 5 of my followers can look past my slow progress... I was unable to post because I was afraid of committing to a topic. I wanted to write about something I knew I could stick with and wouldn't take too much time. I wasn't going to write about my life because I already lived it and I hate repeating myself.

(I am only writing this because I was told I should give a background, tell what this blog is about and how often I am going to be writing it.)

Background - A friend of mine is getting married and I am always asking him random questions that start off "What would you do if..." I then remembered about a book I haven't read in years. My desk keeps moving so I had it in a box filled with personal items that I refuse to unpack because I figure I will eventually be moving again. Anyway, I got it out and read him a few questions. I realized that I love questions about what people will do - especially if it concerns money!

Blog Subject - I will be asking a question of what would you do if a particular situation came up. Depending on how I am feeling, I may take a question from the book or I may be creative and come up with one on my own. The book is called The Book of Horrible Questions by Smith and Doe. The tagline reads Everyone Has a Price - What's Yours? I will let you know if the question is from the book or my own. Mine probably won't have a price tag on it though.

How Often - Again, I hate committing to a day and time but I am going to throw one out there. I hope I can stick to it. Let's go with every Monday before noon.

Look for my first question on Monday, March 16th!

No comments: