Monday, March 23, 2009

Question - Week of 3/23

My next question comes from The Book of Horrible Questions by Smith and Doe. This one comes from Chapter 5, "Money Talks, Nobody Walks". (I switched up the options...)

The questions involves three different business propositions which you would receive money to do. You must choose one.

For $50,000, which would you do:
A. Eat a small cat turd in Macy's window
B. Take a full dump (including wiping) while on office-wide closed circuit TV
c. Masturbate and achieve climax in front of your boss

If you are ashamed please comment anonymously!

5 comments:

Shana said...

A - without a doubt.

Anonymous said...

I agree - definitely A

Digital Ice said...

Can I do all three?

Snake Child said...

A - I don't need $50K for that though. I'd take a burrito and an orange Shasta. I think that's a fair trade.

Max said...

I'll bring in some of Drebin's turd tomorrow for all of us to enjoy...